Finals.... the dreaded end of the semester finals are here. This week I have three test which is actually better than previous semesters I have had. My first test is on Tuesday at 5:00 so I have a "free" day tomorrow to study. My tests are in Augmentative and Alternative Communications, EdPsych, and Neuroscience. Neuro will be far the toughest one to study for, but I am up for the challenge. I have stocked up on Mountain Dew and coffee for the week. Caffeine makes the world so much better :)
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn
Sunday, December 11, 2011
GRAD SCHOOL= DONE!
I FINALLY sent all my grad school forms in the mail yesterday! It feels so good to be done! Now...I have to play the waiting game. I will not know if I got accepted or not until March. That seems like forever away. I applied to UNI, Kansas State, University of Wisconsin, and Central Missouri. All of these school have very high quality programs in the field of speech-language pathology. Any of them I would be very pleased to be accepted into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it! Way to go. :) Can't wait to hear about grad school!
ReplyDelete