Sunday, August 14, 2011

Grad Schools

I have narrowed down my list of grad schools to five.
  • University of Northern Iowa
  • University of Minnesota
  • Loyola University
  • Towson University
  • University of Maryland College Park
I need to start the application process soon. This week I am really going to focus on writing the essays that are required. This is such a nerve racking process (not to mention expensive!). I wish I could just fast forward and be in grad school. However, this is not the case and I need to buckle down and start this process.


I got a second job for this semester.... I am now a custodian at the Dome and Mcleod Center! haha. It is a perfect job in addition to my daycare one. I get to set my hours and work as much or as little as I want. I get paid $9.00 which is why I really wanted it! Hopefully this semester I will not be as stressed over money as I have been in the past.

School is ONE week away! I cannot believe it! This next semester is suppose to be the hardest one of my college career, but I am ready! Bring it on!

4 comments:

  1. DO IT!!! I'll help apply if you need! I have nothing to do on wednesdays except homework so I'll definitely help if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so great!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Jens! I'll be praying for you as you write your essays and throughout your application process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bailey!! Means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete