Christmas break is finally here! It is so weird going from being very busy for an entire semester to not having anything to do. I have kept myself occupied by working both my jobs and doing some Christmas shopping. I am almost done... I am a procrastinator when it comes to this. Every year I tell myself I will start in October and buy things as I see them, but of course this never happens.
Let it snow, let it snow, SERIOUSLY, let it snow! Where is the snow? This year I actually was ready for snow and I anxiously look out my window expecting it to be there in the morning. However, it is still SO nice out- which I'm not complaining about. I just love having a white Christmas, but this year seems like it is more of a brown, warmer Christmas.
I am looking forward to next semester. I only have class around the noon hour so hopefully I will get a lot of hours at my jobs. It is finally my last semester of undergrad! Fingers crossed I will be in grad school in the fall! It is hard seeing my friends become college graduates and obtaining jobs. However, once I finish all of my education I will love what I do. I am so excited to become a speech-language pathologist. All of this schooling is teaching me patience and is helping me to become an outstanding professional. It is definitely difficult at times, but in the end it is going to be completely worth it!
We definitely need snow huh?!? I'm so excited for you to find out where your grad school is going to be. I hope it's still around Iowa somewhere so we aren't that far apart.
ReplyDelete