Monday, June 27, 2011

Headaches..and Good Food!


I drink Mountain Dew WAY too much. Today I tried to not have any pop and I had a terrible headache. I did not want to become grumpy so I went and opened up a can. During the spring I got myself off of caffeine for awhile. However, now I am back on it due to early mornings at work and long days. I know I could be addicted to way worse things, but I want to not be so reliant on it. It also is hard to stop drinking it when I get free pop at work. By the end of the summer I hope to not rely on it so much for energy. I am going to look up foods that will provide that energy, but not the caffeine headache.


I went shopping the other day with some friends (basically to every grocery store!). We went to Aldis and that was actually my first time that I had ever been there! It was amazing! The food there (although mainly all off brands) was so cheap! I was able to buy a lot and I went to pay for it and my total only came to about $9.00! I was so impressed. I now have a new favorite grocery store. With everything being so cheap I can be able to learn how to cook healthy meals. To say the least... I'm pumped!

1 comment: