Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rock Climbing/ GRE

Today I went rock climbing for the first time in the WRC with Kate and Brynn. It was so fun! I was nervous at first, but once I starting climbing I really enjoyed it. I touched the top the first time. It was pretty cool! Here are some pictures of us in our stylish climbing gear!




Jacob came up for the weekend and it was really fun. On Friday we went to Panera and watched A-Team. Saturday I had to work from 11-4. Jacob came and visited me at the pool. He jumped in with his phone in his swim trunks and had to leave to dry off his phone. He got it to work!! This is great because it is a loaner phone and he would have had to pay for that. After I got off we went to Waterloo, Applebees, and we went to Walmart and bought Scrabble, Uno, and a deck of cards. We are starting our game collection. I had never played Scrabble before and now I love playing it!! Here is a picture of one of our Scrabble games.

I took the GRE... finally. I studied for a little over a month for this test. However, after taking it I am now considering retaking it. I did not do as well as I would have liked on the verbal and math section. Some grad schools only look to see if you have taken it, but I want to look strong academically. With a low score I am not sure how schools will look at me. However, for the mean time I am glad to be done. I will decided later if I want to retake it. Until then, I am going to enjoy my summer!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Jens, I love that you guys are starting a game collection :) Also congrats on finishing your test!

    ReplyDelete