Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Goals


So lately I have found that I have had a lot of down time (minus when I am working). Instead of sitting around and just watching TV or being on the internet I have decided to create a list of things I would like to accomplish this summer. So here it is!


  1. Relearn the guitar and continue to get better (this also means I need to fix it)
  2. Take 20 minute walks every day
  3. Run- By the end of the summer be able to run at least 5 miles feeling good
  4. Paint a picture/canvas
  5. Make green smoothies (I have been hearing a lot about these lately!)
  6. Buy a cook book and learn how to cook well-balanced meals
  7. ***Study for the GRE- Take the GRE
  8. Make a summer dress
  9. Dejunk my room- get rid of old clothes as well
  10. Start and FINISH a book
  11. Have more one on one time with people- be more intentional
  12. Become more domesticated- this includes being more lady like and professional

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! You should come down and we'll make smoothies, food, and sew dresses together!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! We should look at our schedules and figure something out!! Maybe towards the end of the summer when things settle down for you?

    ReplyDelete