Distance sucks... That is all I can say. It sucks being so far away from Jacob all the time. Right now we are on opposite schedules and sometimes it is hard to talk during the day. I cannot wait until the day that we do not have to rely on the phone to be able to talk to each other. I would love to see him more on a day to day basis and not just on the weekends. However, all this depends on him getting a job (and location of the job) and where I will go for grad school. I wish we could fast forward our lives three years from now just to be able to get past all this distance and actually be together in person. I am really excited to spend the Fourth of July with him in Minneapolis. We are doing to do some shopping and go to a Twins game. I cannot wait to spend some good quality time with him.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn
Thursday, June 16, 2011
GRE Time
I have officially started studying for the GRE. That is the test to get into grad school. I have a book to study from that a friend generously gave to me. I have found that it is hard to get myself to actually study for it when the sun is shining or I'm tired from a busy day. I plan on taking it mid-July. Grad school is getting closer and closer and I keep getting more nervous. I have only one more year left of undergrad and then I have two really hard years of grad school still left. It makes me sad that a lot of my friends will be done with school next May and I still have to keep going. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in the education program just to be done next year, but I believe in the long run everything that I am doing right now will be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment