Friday, November 13, 2009

On track!

For the past two weeks things have been on the ups for me! At first I was not doing well, but once I started looking forward to my new beginning things have been great! (for the most part) I have been able to hang out with people that I haven't for a long time and have made new friendships! I can see God working in my life because of the people He has placed with me right now. They are amazing people who love me for who I am and they love Jesus. I don't know what was making me not be open to people before, but I had just been so closed to them. I am very excited what God has in store for me. I've learned that when I trust God with my life he will open new doors for me. He knows what is best for me and always has, but I had thought that I had it all figured out. He has been providing me with amazing things that I could never dream of. Yay God!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH JENSCIE!!! (And God of course) I have loved hanging out with you and seeing you grow over the last few weeks! I can definitely tell a difference in who you are and can see what GOd is doing in your life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete