"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Changing of Majors
I still need to figure out what I want to do with my life. I think I am basically done with the idea of being a teacher. I did think about PE teaching and health education for awhile, but that as well is a faded thought. Right now I'm considering being an SLP (Speech language Pathologist). This would mean that I need to get my masters which means I just added 2-3 more years of school. Adding years will be ok if in the long run I'm going to love what I do. I want to be an SLP because I love working individually with people. For a long time I thought I could decide what I want to do by myself, but when I've been trusting God with what I'm suppose to do everything is seeming to fall into place. I wouldn't really be behind now if I start my SLP schoolling now since you start taking classes the spring of your sophomore year which is where I almost am. Also all the meetings for the major are coming up soon which means I haven't missed them. I do believe God is leading me towards this. It is going to be very competitive, but I can take a challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment