Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals

2012 Goals:

Simplify My Life
This includes how I live my life and financially. I tend to spend money on things I "think I need" but it is not all necessary.

Become More Financially Responsible
Money has always seemed to be an issue for me. I am living life from paycheck to paycheck right now. I need to prove to both myself and my family that I am independent and responsible.

Pray...often
I want to pray about the things I am struggling with more often then when I talk and complain about them. My relationship with Christ has not been as strong as I would like it to be, I want to have that desire again to get deep into His truth and help it shape who I am.

Grad School
I am hoping and praying that I get accepted somewhere. However, if I do not I will need to find an alternative.

4.0 GPA
I would love for this to happen to finish my undergraduate career! This requires hard work and focus along with many hours spent in the good ol' ROD Library.

Become More Intentional in Communication with Others
I often give people my tired and busy self. I want to be more intentional with people in my life showing them that they are important to me and that I do value their presence in my life.

Discover Who I am
This sounds way too overly cliche, however, I really do want to do this. I compare myself to others and forget who I am. My struggles that I have had lately have been defining me in ways that I wish they would not. I want to learn to take my struggles and learn from them and become a stronger individual, but not run from these things.


Really.... the main thing I want to accomplish in 2012 is to be happy. This seems simple, but 2011 showed me I have a lot to work on, but who doesn't? I want Christ to show through me, not just live inside me. I want to tell more people about Him and what He has done for me and what He can do for them!

Pinned Image

1 comment: