Monday, May 23, 2011

Officially Summer!

So many wonderful things have happened since I last posted! One of my best friends Amy Stellmaker turned into Amy Farley! She is married!! Their wedding was so beautiful! I got the honor of being one of her bridesmaids. They are currently on their honeymoon in North Carolina. Another piece of exciting news is Bailey is ENGAGED to Michael!! They plan on getting married next summer! So exciting!

I finally moved into my new house in Cedar Falls. I live with the best roommates EVER! I get the privilege to live with Becca, Kate and Jill! Jill is gone for the summer, but will move in in August. Currently, Kate, Becca and I are working on decorating our new little home. I will put pictures up when everything is done!

Currently, I have three jobs. Which is very stressful. I am planning on quitting one of them so I do not go crazy this summer. I start the pool job tomorrow which is very exciting! I am learning that I do not need to make a lot of Walmart trips to buy useless things that I do not need. I am definitely learning the value of a dollar. It is a struggle, but it keeps me focused and aware of my spending.

All in all my life is wonderful right now! I love my amazing boyfriend, living with these amazing beautiful girls is so fun, and I am blessed to be able to have at least two jobs to support myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment