Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Kate and I in Chicago!!
Jacob and I at Jordan and Lizz's Wedding!
Emily and I going to the wedding
Amanda, Kate and I at Bash on the Farm


I'm now back on blogger!!

So I have decided I am the worst blogger ever!

This summer has gone by crazy fast!! My life has changed in so many ways and I have discovered a lot about myself. I have also found things that I need to rid myself in my life. I have been leaving up at school this summer so no more living under Mama’s roof! I miss seeing my family everyday, but I’m loving hanging with my friends up here. I live with four other girls, but only Terrin has been here this summer. However she has been traveling every weekend to various places. So it’s kind of like I have been living on my own. I have learned to be very independent this summer which is good and bad at the same time.

School starts in less than a month…which is way too soon. However, my attitude toward it right now is great! I am really excited to actually work hard this semester. I live close to the library so I will be in there more than I ever have in my college career thus far. My major is demanding, but I can put up a good fight!

My love life….let’s just say I have one kind of, but I’ll talk about that more when I know more! e him next Monday and I'm really excited! I'm excited where life is going to take us together and how God is

No comments:

Post a Comment