So I'm not really a "blogger" so I'm just trying this whole thing out.
I'm starting out my second year here at UNI majoring in elementary education. I'm struggling with what I really want to be though. I keep going between el edu and pe teaching/health promotion and recreational therapy. Now on top of not knowing what I want to do I want to transfer to ISU. I could do recreational therapy there or maybe even dietetics. I just want to do something with health. I love UNI. I have many great friends here, but whenever I go home I am the happiest. So now I'm wondering is it better to stay here and just finish my college career up or go home where I feel the most alive and loved? I've been praying about it, but I just don't seem to be getting any answers. Last night I wrote down the pros and cons of each college, but it didn't seem to help at all. I need to find where my passion is. Everyone here seems to know exactly what they want to do with their lives. I thought I did when I first came here, but now I have no idea, other than I want to do something with health/fitness. It's getting to the point where I need to figure this out...I know though that God will let me know where to go, but it will be in His time and I just need to be patient.
I LOVE YOU JENSCIE! I'm sorry if I don't always show it but I do! And I think that you really should do what seems like the wisest things to do. If you would like someone to talk to about things, just let me know and we can set up a time or something! :)
ReplyDeleteAmy- I just saw your comment, sorry I take forever reading this. I think that we should do something sometime and just talk. We used to be so close in high school, but I feel like since you are so busy I don't know too much about you anymore. I want to know how your life is going! :)
ReplyDelete